To install the app on your Android device:
- Click the button below to download
- Go to your Settings and select Security (Android OS 4.0+) or Applications (Android OS 3.0 and earlier). You may need to scroll down to see the Unknown Sources setting.
- Tap on the tick box to allow unknown sources, if it is not already ticked (N.B. for security reasons you may want to disable again this once you have the app installed)
- Exit settings
- Once it has downloaded it should appear in your notifications area. (If you do not see it you can navigate to it using your file manager app and it will be in the “Download” folder).
- Tap on the Managing Mobile Device.apk file
- Your app should install and give you the option to open it
N.B. Your screen may look different depending on your Android device